The Student Representative Council (SRC)
The Student Representative Council (SRC) consists of two separate bodies called the Students Executive Council (SEC) and Students Representative Assembly (SRA).The SEC exercise the administrative functions of the SRC and the exercise of its powers are directly accountable to the SRA and to the Students Union in general.
Students Executive Council
Constitutes of eleven members elected by the whole students Union. The following are members of SEC.
- Vice President
- Secretary General
- Treasurer General
- Secretary for Transport and Non Residents
- Secretary for Gender and Social Welfare
- Secretary for Academic and Legal Affairs
- Secretary for Sports and Entertainment
- Secretary for Information and Publicity
- Secretary for Properties and Maintenance
- Secretary for Food and Accommodation
Click here for more information