Gladman`s is very active in issues that deals with access benefit sharing of natural recourses, community participation in conservation and is an active member of several international biodiversity platforms
- Bumacas D, Catacutan D, Chibememe G and Rhodes C, 2006. Enabling Local Communities to Develop and Scale up Ecoagriculture: A Grassroots Perspective, in Scherr. S. and J. McNeely, editor. Farming with Nature: the Science and practice of ecoagriculture. Island Press, Washington DC.
- Chibememe G, 2008, International Regime on Access and Benefit Sharing: Thoughts and reflections from the grassroots, Pachamama, Volume 2, Issue 2, p2-4.
- Chibememe G, et al, UNDP Equator Initiative Community Dialogue Space Declarations and Recommendations, (Community Shamaba, Commons, Mubaan, Taba and Dorf), UNDP Equator Initiative, New York 2005-2006.
- Chibememe G, Bumacus D, Venegas B and Mwaura-Muiri E. 2006. Freedom from want! Response statement to the report and outcome document of the UN Summit to review progress towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). Pages 45-48 in Borrini-Feyerabend G and Brockington D, editor. Policy matters: Poverty, wealth and conservation. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland.
- Chibememe, G. 2006. Perspectives. Page 5. Between the lines. UNDP Equator Initiative, New York.